- 95 Fryatt Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
- 03 477 1643
Dunedin-based Action Engineering was founded by managing director Mark Cameron in 1991. It is one of the largest general engineering companies in Dunedin with 40 staff, including three executive directors who are all qualified tradesmen. Every client is assigned one of three working directors so they are always dealing with someone fully authorised to make decisions and who has the appropriate knowledge.
Products and Services
Action Engineering services include:
- Road and rail transport
- Marine Municipal
- Transportation and logistics
- General and industrial engineering
- Design and build services
- Detailed engineering drawings
- Procurement Inspection Construction and installation
- Commissioning and start-up assistance
Action Engineering works in the road transport, marine, municipal, transportation and logistics, and general and industrial engineering industries all over New Zealand.